Tuesday 10 March 2020

Kia ora my name is Dekovyn from rm25 in Owairaka school on March the 9th 2020 we went on a exciting trip to the Howick Historical village with rm24 and 23 we traveled their in school buses. My oldest brother packed me a immense sized lunch not all of it could fit into my lunch box. When we got their I saw a lady in my head I thought what kind of clothes she was wearing but when we left the bus she gave us some advice for the village and her clothes. She said her name is Ms Rodgers and lead us to her deck we had to have morning tea there we all were pretty squished after eating she put us into separated lines one for boys and one for girls. We had to carry our bottles around with us just in case we got thirsty. Then we had to put our bags away girls had to go first cause that's what happened in the olden days she said. After we did that when had some extremely hard tasks to do and learned how to talk in different ways we had a pretty good time. There was another lady called Mrs Helen.



1 comment:

  1. Glad that you had such a good time. Would you like to have lived in those days?

    ReplyDelete